The international experts use this platform to discuss the latest recycling technologies, regulations, manufacturing processes and value of raw materials.
It will focus on:
Challenges of the circular economy
Reports on the recycling of precious and strategic metals
Staying profitable as products and markets change
Best available recycling technologies
Which standards, compliance regulations and controls support the industry?
Business opportunities and models in emerging markets
Worldwide take-back schemes, quotas and challenges faced by OEMs
The program includes also Tool Box Talks and a Podium Discussion on "Circular Economy: Is it hype or mega trend?"
A large exhibition area with over 60 booths is integrated in the congress facilities, where vendors can meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner "Wild Wild West" create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
The following powerful Keynote Speakers will inform and inspire:
• Dr Markus Laubscher, Philips Group Sustainability, Netherlands
• Steve Skurnac, Sims Recycling Solutions, USA
The conference is also offering workshops:
• ProSUM Prospecting Secondary raw materials in the Urban mine and Mining wastes
• ADR-compliant transport of lithium batteries from WEEE
The participants may register to the following plant tours to:
• EAR (Elektronik Altgeräte Recycling West GmbH) and
TRG (Tiroler Recycling GmbH & CoKG), Pfaffenhofen
• Montanwerke Brixlegg AG, Brixlegg
• Müller-Guttenbrunn, Metran and MBA Polymers, Amstetten/Kematen
Join us in Salzburg to this unique recycling congress!