It takes place on Thursday 25 January 2018 at Royal Geographical Society, 1 Kensington Gore, London.
Sponsored by Innovate UK, BEIS, Flanders Investment & Trade, Carbon Limiting Technologies, Sage, Granted Consultancy, Venner Shipley and Smith & Williamson, it is now in its 9th year and is expected to attract over 500 cleantech CEOs and entrepreneurs, investors and financiers, advisers, corporate customers and others involved in the sector.
It is a leading event for anyone involved in cleantech and sustainability, with the following highlights:
Cleantech: 40 companies presenting in the Innovation Showcase of the Cleantech Conference, opened by Claire Perry, Minister of State for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy; over 120 cleantech companies presenting and in the Exhibition, including the Innovate UK Energy Catalyst Round 4 Showcase and the Rushlight Awards poster exhibition.
Energy: UK Energy: Analysis & Vision Seminar where John Loughhead, Chief Scientific Adviser at BEIS, will be providing an update on BEIS's vision for energy in the UK, how it will be supported and how the trilemma will be achieved.
Sustainability: Heads of sustainability and sustainable procurement participating, including A2C Services and WRc; the Sustainability Solutions Market Panel with a range of leading sustainability professionals from corporates, including NHS, Nestle, Vinci, Unite Students, John Lewis, NSG Group and Heathrow Airport, and the very latest market-ready sustainable solutions.
Resource: over 20 leading participants in the circular economy, including representatives from WRAP, Ellen Macarthur Foundation, Innovate UK, BEIS, DEFRA, Circularity Capital, Advance London, local authorities and waste partnerships, participating in the Resourceful Conference together with presentations by companies with circular economy solutions and those looking for partners and other support.
The Show comprises:
1. An Exhibition of over 120 of the latest innovations in cleantech, including a number of entrants to the Rushlight Awards and the Innovate UK Energy Catalyst Round 4 Showcase.
2. The Cleantech Conference, including the Innovation Showcase of some 40 companies presenting their cutting edge new technologies, with input from BEIS and Innovate UK.
3.The Resourceful Conference, in association with LCRN and the Circular Economy Club, which this year highlights some of the main innovations and looks at the progress and key issues in rolling out the circular economy.
4. The Sustainable Solutions Market Panel, where cleantech companies present their market-ready products and services directly to a panel of leading sustainability and procurement representatives.
5. UK Energy breakfast seminar, which will set out the current state of play in the UK energy system and provide a platform for BEIS to present their strategy to address the trilemma and achieve the binding targets for renewables.
6. A cooked breakfast, lunch and networking opportunities throughout the day.
With standard delegate places for the whole Show at £150 plus VAT, and a range of discounts available which reduce that to £80 or £100 plus VAT, this event is designed to be both informative and exceptional value for money. If you wish to attend just the UK Energy Breakfast Seminar, the cost is £45 plus VAT, whereas the breakfast seminar event is free for those registered for the whole day.
The Rushlight Awards Party follows after the Show.