- Net-Zero Live Trade Shows & Conferences
Environment Times - latest digital edition
Environment Times... Printed since 1993 and now also digital - read latest issue below
26 years of providing business, manufacturing and organisations with UK news of environmental good practice, as well as prosecutions. Features the sustainable use of air, water, land, nature & biodiversity, energy efficiency, corporate reports, opinions, new products & services, and industry news.
Trade Shows & Conferences
Are you responsible for:
• reducing carbon emissions and energy costs;
• improving sustainability;
• implementing low-carbon technologies;
• complying with environmental standards and legislation.
• Then join us this month at EMEX, the UK's must-attend energy and sustainability event, on the 27th and 28th at ExCeL London.
- Green Motion Awards & Standards
Environment Times has published it's Case Studies Collection for summer 2019 in both print and digital format.
The 52 page publication is packed with recent case history stories and products and services that span the range of the UK's booming green environmental industry.
Every year, the international COP talks encourage us to see our global leaders as catalysts for environmental change and a sustainable future. But a new report suggests we should instead look to our theatres, ballet companies and music venues for the real climate revolution.
A Canadian lawyer who retired to grow organic fruit has written a book claiming that alarmists, working with the UN and 'green special interest groups' have left humanity unprepared for extreme cold, heavy snow and crop failures.