There are 25 separate categories covering renewable energy, clean fuels and transport, energy efficiency, power generation, green products and services, sustainable agriculture, forestry and biodiversity, water, waste and resources, sustainable manufacturing and services and environmental measurement and management. There is a category for any technology, innovation, programme or initiative that reduces the environmental footprint of energy, transport, industry and everyday life.
Rushlight Awards 2020-21 - deadline for entries: 30 November.
To enter, just go to www.rushlightevents.com/rushlight-awards and follow the instructions in How to Enter.
The Rushlight Awards are open to all types of organisation at any stage of corporate development, including individual inventors, early stage companies, charities, universities, SMEs, quoted companies and multinationals.
Due to the pandemic, there will not be a physical Rushlight Awards Party this year and the winners will be announced virtually on Thursday 28 January 2021.
Our plans have come together well for our first fully-virtual Show, including conference streams, exhibition, investor tours and networking.
The virtual platform has been chosen and the dates of the 2 day event in mid-March are now being finalised. The 12th Rushlight Show will include the following:
• Main Cleantech Conference where innovative cleantech companies can have a pre-recorded presentation in the programme. This will be an on-demand stream available throughout the event.
• A live stream of pre-recorded presentations, live panel discussions/ feedback and Q&A
• Investor Lounge (formerly the Investor Tour) which will be a closed access event for companies to do live pitches to a room of investors with immediate feedback
• Exhibition, with premium and standard pitches for sponsors and companies, with downloadable content, exhibitor contacts listed and connection functionality including scheduled meetings, live chat and video chat.
• Networking, specifically scheduled in the programme alongside the exhibition time, with instant video chat in open or closed bubbles, thereby inviting others to join or to enable a private meeting.
The virtual platform has been chosen as it mimics the key elements of our physical event with a number of added benefits, including on demand conference content; session recordings; much greater opportunities to connect with people you are interested in talking to; immediate access to ppt presentations; greater accessibility due to zero travel; expanded programme to facilitate interactions; exhibitor set-up in advance and cheaper rates.
Once again, there will be a strong presence at the event of active cleantech investors and corporate sustainability professionals seeking innovative sustainable solutions to gain strategic advantage, improve efficiencies and catapult their advance towards net zero.