- Green taxes from UK are at lower share than previous decade Politics
- CBI says business should lead on cutting their employees' carbon commute Transport
- Recycling grabber at Liverpool's Alexandra Docks paves way for renewables Resource & 'Waste'
- Earth Day launch of online resource for us all to tackle plastic pollution Pollution
Go-Ahead expands air-filtering bus fleet following trial success
• Go-Ahead will increase its unique fleet of air-cleaning vehicles, deploying five buses in Southampton by end of 2019.
• Results from initial pilot show that one bus has the capacity to draw 65g of particulates from the air over 100 days – just over the weight of a tennis ball.
Go-Ahead launches pollution-busting bus to clean up urban air
The Go-Ahead Group, one of the country's largest bus and rail operators, has unveiled the UK's first air filtering bus that makes the air around it cleaner as it travels – allowing the surrounding community to breathe easier.
Turbine technology aims to boost affordability, driving distance, and environmental appeal of Battery Electric Vehicles
Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe B.V. (MTEE), a Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Group company, introduces the RANGE+, a power generator capable of rapidly charging the battery of a battery electric vehicle (BEV) while driving. It allows for fast recharging, increased driving distance and independence from recharging infrastructure.